Peerless Series WBV/WU Residential Oil Boiler
When the weather gets cold, keeping your family comfortable is a top priority, and yet, that comfort must be affordable. The appliance that heats your family's home has to be dependable as well as economical. If the appliance is gentle on the environment, that's an added bonus. You can depend on Peerless WBV/WV boilers, they are energy efficient and they are environmentally-friendly.
Peerless stands behind their boilers. They have spent large sums on research and development. The result? A boiler that on of the leaders in the industry.
Peerless is so confident in the quality of their boilers that they offer the following warranties:
- a full, one-year warranty on the entire boiler
- a limited lifetime warranty on the cast iron sections of residential hot water boilers
- a limited ten-year warranty on the cast iron sections of residential steam boilers
Each unit is factory-tested to ensure a seal that is water-tight, delivering further peace of mind.
Other attractive features include:
- 3 sizes
- 8 firing rates
- solid state operating controls and ignition
- a design that vents via natural draft (chimney)
- a full plate swing-out door that makes servicing the unit a breeze
- energy efficiency ratings from 83.6% to 87.5%
- a state of the art motor which results in cooler operation and less electricity usage
The enameled steel jacket on the exterior of all Peerless boilers results in less heat loss and less wasted energy. Peerless boilers meet Energy Star requirements, for energy efficient appliances. Energy Star provides a government-backed and trusted “seal of approval". Energy Star appliances save money, energy and are good for the environment.
For more information about Peerless Boilers give us a call. We can analyze your home and help you choose the right heating system.
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"Thank you for your help and assistance during the past 20+ years. Your technicians have always been super and always available when the situations arose."
"First of all, thank you so much for getting here so quickly when we had no heat. I'd also like to thank you for your years of great service. You have never let us down!"
"I just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the installation Hart & Iliff performed. You and your technicians were superb. They were polite, courteous and did excellent work. I have been a customer of Hart & Iliff for many years and would recommend the company to anyone."