Peerless Series WBV/WU Residential Oil Boiler
When the weather gets cold, keeping your family comfortable is a top priority, and yet, that comfort must be affordable. The appliance that heats your family's home has to be dependable as well as economical. If the appliance is gentle on the environment, that's an added bonus. You can depend on Peerless WBV/WV boilers, they are energy efficient and they are environmentally-friendly.
Peerless stands behind their boilers. They have spent large sums on research and development. The result? A boiler that on of the leaders in the industry.
Peerless is so confident in the quality of their boilers that they offer the following warranties:
- a full, one-year warranty on the entire boiler
- a limited lifetime warranty on the cast iron sections of residential hot water boilers
- a limited ten-year warranty on the cast iron sections of residential steam boilers
Each unit is factory-tested to ensure a seal that is water-tight, delivering further peace of mind.
Other attractive features include:
- 3 sizes
- 8 firing rates
- solid state operating controls and ignition
- a design that vents via natural draft (chimney)
- a full plate swing-out door that makes servicing the unit a breeze
- energy efficiency ratings from 83.6% to 87.5%
- a state of the art motor which results in cooler operation and less electricity usage
The enameled steel jacket on the exterior of all Peerless boilers results in less heat loss and less wasted energy. Peerless boilers meet Energy Star requirements, for energy efficient appliances. Energy Star provides a government-backed and trusted “seal of approval". Energy Star appliances save money, energy and are good for the environment.
For more information about Peerless Boilers give us a call. We can analyze your home and help you choose the right heating system.
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"We would like to take this opportunity to mention to you what excellent staff you are surrounded with."
"He did a most thorough and complete cleaning. I also want to compliment him on the calming job he did on my wife who has been very anxious since finding out all our problems with our chimney. Thanks again, and we hope to have him again next year."
"This was my first service call on a new contract with Hart & Iliff. So far I’m glad I made the switch. Service is excellent."