Roth Double Wall Fuel Oil Safety Tanks
Roth Double Wall Safety Tanks
Roth Safety Tanks are manufactured in the United States using state of the art computerized technology, to ensure the highest quality standards. They offer economical, safe, compact and problem free storage of heating oil. More than 4 million have been installed in Europe and North America.
Roth tanks have a blow molded seamless inner tank of high-density polyethylene, which is absolutely leak proof and corrosion resistant. The outer tank is made of galvanized steel, lock seamed and sealed with an oil and fire resistant seal. The outer tank protects the inner tank and offers secondary containment should the inner tank fail, holding 100% of the inner tanks volume.
Modern Quality Control procedures (ISO 9000 certified) ensure that every inner and outer tank has been pressure tested for uniform wall thickness and integrity.
- Full secondary steel containment of primary tank
- Seamless polyethylene inner tank
- .040″ nom., G-90 galvanized steel outer tank
- Highly visible leak alarm
- Designed for individual or multiple tank installations
- Low weight – 55% of the weight of 12 gauge steel tanks
- Conveniently expandable for 1 to 25 tanks
- Factory installed handles
- Welded steel mounting skid included
- Comes complete with pipe fittings, level, gauge and monitoring accessories
- Can be installed without a containment wall
- Absolutely leak proof, corrosion and shock resistant, and dimensionally stable for decades
- Attractive and rust resistant for long life
- Easily monitored tank integrity
- Easier, faster installations
- Compact design
- Easy handling during transportation and storage
- Less oil waste, only 8 gallons in a 1000L
- Allows placement of tank in confined spaces with limited access
- Superior tank stability
- UL listed
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"Your generosity means more than you know, and will touch more lives than you know. It’s rare these days to find a business so responsive to its customers’ needs, and so invested in the community it serves. The warmth and positive attitude everyone on the Hart & Iliff staff exudes make working with you, even under unfortunate circumstances a true pleasure. I offer my deep gratitude to you and your colleagues."
"I truly appreciate your courteous professional installers and a job well done!"
"We have been so impressed with all the services you have provided us with! From the new tank to the Saturday evening emergency service - We have been incredibly happy! Thank you!!!"