Roth Double Wall Fuel Oil Safety Tanks
Roth Double Wall Safety Tanks
Roth Safety Tanks are manufactured in the United States using state of the art computerized technology, to ensure the highest quality standards. They offer economical, safe, compact and problem free storage of heating oil. More than 4 million have been installed in Europe and North America.
Roth tanks have a blow molded seamless inner tank of high-density polyethylene, which is absolutely leak proof and corrosion resistant. The outer tank is made of galvanized steel, lock seamed and sealed with an oil and fire resistant seal. The outer tank protects the inner tank and offers secondary containment should the inner tank fail, holding 100% of the inner tanks volume.
Modern Quality Control procedures (ISO 9000 certified) ensure that every inner and outer tank has been pressure tested for uniform wall thickness and integrity.
- Full secondary steel containment of primary tank
- Seamless polyethylene inner tank
- .040″ nom., G-90 galvanized steel outer tank
- Highly visible leak alarm
- Designed for individual or multiple tank installations
- Low weight – 55% of the weight of 12 gauge steel tanks
- Conveniently expandable for 1 to 25 tanks
- Factory installed handles
- Welded steel mounting skid included
- Comes complete with pipe fittings, level, gauge and monitoring accessories
- Can be installed without a containment wall
- Absolutely leak proof, corrosion and shock resistant, and dimensionally stable for decades
- Attractive and rust resistant for long life
- Easily monitored tank integrity
- Easier, faster installations
- Compact design
- Easy handling during transportation and storage
- Less oil waste, only 8 gallons in a 1000L
- Allows placement of tank in confined spaces with limited access
- Superior tank stability
- UL listed
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"Much better service than prior oil company hands down. Techs were cleaner and educated well on the equipment."
"The installation has exceeded my expectations and I am grateful for your recommendation. The installation is not only functional but has an aesthetic quality, which friends of mine have admired. The service people who installed the furnace exemplified professionalism, solid work ethic, and excellent customer care. They spent a bit of extra time explaining furnace operation and their work. The extra minutes they spent with me made initial operation and programming much simple and probably eliminated a service call. As a result of your excellent service, I am and will be a very loyal Hart & Iliff customer. I recommend your company to others on a regular basis."
"He did a most thorough and complete cleaning. I also want to compliment him on the calming job he did on my wife who has been very anxious since finding out all our problems with our chimney. Thanks again, and we hope to have him again next year."