Roth Double Wall Fuel Oil Safety Tanks
Roth Double Wall Safety Tanks
Roth Safety Tanks are manufactured in the United States using state of the art computerized technology, to ensure the highest quality standards. They offer economical, safe, compact and problem free storage of heating oil. More than 4 million have been installed in Europe and North America.
Roth tanks have a blow molded seamless inner tank of high-density polyethylene, which is absolutely leak proof and corrosion resistant. The outer tank is made of galvanized steel, lock seamed and sealed with an oil and fire resistant seal. The outer tank protects the inner tank and offers secondary containment should the inner tank fail, holding 100% of the inner tanks volume.
Modern Quality Control procedures (ISO 9000 certified) ensure that every inner and outer tank has been pressure tested for uniform wall thickness and integrity.
- Full secondary steel containment of primary tank
- Seamless polyethylene inner tank
- .040″ nom., G-90 galvanized steel outer tank
- Highly visible leak alarm
- Designed for individual or multiple tank installations
- Low weight – 55% of the weight of 12 gauge steel tanks
- Conveniently expandable for 1 to 25 tanks
- Factory installed handles
- Welded steel mounting skid included
- Comes complete with pipe fittings, level, gauge and monitoring accessories
- Can be installed without a containment wall
- Absolutely leak proof, corrosion and shock resistant, and dimensionally stable for decades
- Attractive and rust resistant for long life
- Easily monitored tank integrity
- Easier, faster installations
- Compact design
- Easy handling during transportation and storage
- Less oil waste, only 8 gallons in a 1000L
- Allows placement of tank in confined spaces with limited access
- Superior tank stability
- UL listed
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"Everyone involved with your company has been wonderful. Being a business owner I am very impressed!"
"We would like to take this opportunity to mention to you what excellent staff you are surrounded with."
"I want to thank you for the superb job, you and your assistant did at my house. It’s a pleasure to look at a job when is done in a neat and professional manner."