Flame retention technology was a major advance made in oil burners about 20 years ago. The Riello Burner is the most reliable state-of-the-art burner available today. The features and benefits of the Riello Flame Retention Burner are as follows:
- The flame temperature is 700-800 degrees hotter than old style burners. This hotter flame temperature can result in fuel savings of approximately 25% per year. Therefore, the installation of a Riello Flame Retention Burner is always a wise investment.
- Riello flame retention technology results in a dramatic improvement in the cleanliness of the flame. In fact, in recent studies done by Brookhaven National Laboratory, flame retention burners were found to reduce the level of particulate emissions by a factor of six times.
- The Burner includes a heavy gauge metal cover with sound attenuating insulation for extremely quiet operation.
- It contains an automatic air shutter which closes when the burner is not operating, thereby eliminating heat loss, improving efficiency and saving money.
- Riello uses extremely reliable solid state components which reduce breakdowns and lower maintenance cost.
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"We are very pleased with your company. You do what you promise to do. You arrive when you promise. Your level of service is extraordinary compared to the competition."
"Everyone involved with your company has been wonderful. Being a business owner I am very impressed!"
"I would like to thank you for the installation of my new boiler. It was very timely and was certainly worry free for me. Please relay my thanks to your installation team for the nice job. Their work was careful and deliberate. I fully agree with the building inspector that they did a beautiful job. I am no plumber, but I can clearly see that their work is pristine!"