Flame retention technology was a major advance made in oil burners about 20 years ago. The Riello Burner is the most reliable state-of-the-art burner available today. The features and benefits of the Riello Flame Retention Burner are as follows:
- The flame temperature is 700-800 degrees hotter than old style burners. This hotter flame temperature can result in fuel savings of approximately 25% per year. Therefore, the installation of a Riello Flame Retention Burner is always a wise investment.
- Riello flame retention technology results in a dramatic improvement in the cleanliness of the flame. In fact, in recent studies done by Brookhaven National Laboratory, flame retention burners were found to reduce the level of particulate emissions by a factor of six times.
- The Burner includes a heavy gauge metal cover with sound attenuating insulation for extremely quiet operation.
- It contains an automatic air shutter which closes when the burner is not operating, thereby eliminating heat loss, improving efficiency and saving money.
- Riello uses extremely reliable solid state components which reduce breakdowns and lower maintenance cost.
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"We are very pleased with your company. You do what you promise to do. You arrive when you promise. Your level of service is extraordinary compared to the competition."
"Thank you for your help and assistance during the past 20+ years. Your technicians have always been super and always available when the situations arose."
"We would like to take this opportunity to mention to you what excellent staff you are surrounded with."