Flame retention technology was a major advance made in oil burners about 20 years ago. The Riello Burner is the most reliable state-of-the-art burner available today. The features and benefits of the Riello Flame Retention Burner are as follows:
- The flame temperature is 700-800 degrees hotter than old style burners. This hotter flame temperature can result in fuel savings of approximately 25% per year. Therefore, the installation of a Riello Flame Retention Burner is always a wise investment.
- Riello flame retention technology results in a dramatic improvement in the cleanliness of the flame. In fact, in recent studies done by Brookhaven National Laboratory, flame retention burners were found to reduce the level of particulate emissions by a factor of six times.
- The Burner includes a heavy gauge metal cover with sound attenuating insulation for extremely quiet operation.
- It contains an automatic air shutter which closes when the burner is not operating, thereby eliminating heat loss, improving efficiency and saving money.
- Riello uses extremely reliable solid state components which reduce breakdowns and lower maintenance cost.
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"I would like to express my gratitude to your company for sending such a competent service technician to service my heating unit. His work is beyond the norm. He serviced my unit completely as it should have been. He was thorough, neat and clean. He likes his job, he speaks very highly of the Hart & Iliff Company and its members. Again, thank you so much for employing such a fine man. Its always nice to be able to praise someone who has earned it."
"Your service technicians have always been courteous and I found their work excellent."
"I just wanted to let you know how pleased we were with the installation Hart & Iliff performed. You and your technicians were superb. They were polite, courteous and did excellent work. I have been a customer of Hart & Iliff for many years and would recommend the company to anyone."