Flame retention technology was a major advance made in oil burners about 20 years ago. The Riello Burner is the most reliable state-of-the-art burner available today. The features and benefits of the Riello Flame Retention Burner are as follows:
- The flame temperature is 700-800 degrees hotter than old style burners. This hotter flame temperature can result in fuel savings of approximately 25% per year. Therefore, the installation of a Riello Flame Retention Burner is always a wise investment.
- Riello flame retention technology results in a dramatic improvement in the cleanliness of the flame. In fact, in recent studies done by Brookhaven National Laboratory, flame retention burners were found to reduce the level of particulate emissions by a factor of six times.
- The Burner includes a heavy gauge metal cover with sound attenuating insulation for extremely quiet operation.
- It contains an automatic air shutter which closes when the burner is not operating, thereby eliminating heat loss, improving efficiency and saving money.
- Riello uses extremely reliable solid state components which reduce breakdowns and lower maintenance cost.
What Our Customers are Saying
These are unsolicited comments received from Hart & Iliff customers.
"I wanted to thank each and every person at Hart & Iliff for their excellent and personable service for the past 18 years."
"It is good to know that there is still some good business left that think of the people who does business with them. Keep up the good work."
"Great group of people at Hart & Iliff - office people as well as maintenance."